“But I’m not in New Zealand.”
I so hear you! Let’s be honest here: most people aren’t in New Zealand. And in the days before Skype and broadband internet, not being in New Zealand, (or even not being in Auckland, New Zealand) would mean that we couldn’t work together. But not anymore.
Thanks to the internet, you don’t have to be in the same city, the same country, or even in the same time zone as me for us to work together. How does it work? Like this:
- I bill you in your currency, via PayPal.
- I call you every time, and carry any costs incurred.
- We use TeamViewer communication software so I can see your computer screen (once you give me the new password TeamViewer generates for each session)
- All times and dates for appointments are given in your time zone
- Because of the time zone differences, I can offer you evening appointments during the week and Sunday appointments during the day if you live in North, Central or South America.
Have a look at the schedule below to see how the timing works for you:
Still not sure if this would work for you? Contact me and I’ll call you for a free, no obligation 30 minute phone call, so we can figure out if we are a good fit to work together.
"Time spent with Sarah is very likely one of the most important things you could do in terms of relating to money and solving money issues. Sarah is very measured and organised but totally approachable, a lot of fun and provides great clarity regarding what is driving your money habits both good and bad."