If you want to sort out your money problems once and for all, money coaching is the right thing for you. Becoming more mindful about your money will mean that you discover what it is you truly need. Once those deep needs are met, you will find that your self-sabotaging behaviour just melts away. That doesn’t mean that you’ll get “permission” to spend whatever you want and figure out how to pay for it all somehow. It means you’ll find out how to meet your needs without damaging yourself financially. Money coaching can be adapted to fit your life, whether you are single or coupled-up, or even if you have your own small business.
To find out more about how Relating to Money can help you in your money coaching, please contact us today.
I’m smart in other areas of my life. Why is my money a mess?
If you've ever looked back on the debt you've accumulated, or the time you didn't ask for a raise, or the way you get back into debt as soon as you're debt-free, and thought "What was I thinking?!" then you’ve come to the right place. Don't worry. I'm not talking about making you live the kind of lifestyle where buying coffee at a cafe is a punishable offense.
I'm talking about:
• Figuring out the emotions and beliefs behind your self-sabotaging behaviours with money
• Replacing self-sabotaging behaviours with life-enhancing alternatives
• Turning money from a source of worry into a resource that will enable you to care for yourself and your loved ones
• Getting to a place where you feel calm, centred and energised around your money
For pricing and packages on money coaching packages for individuals, click here. If you would both like to find out more about whether money coaching, contact me. We’ll talk for 30 minutes and explore if we’re a good fit to work together.
We keep fighting over money!
When you disagree with your partner over how to handle money, it casts a shadow over your entire relationship. It’s not only frustrating, it can push your buttons about security, or highlight your fear of becoming boring, or even lead to feelings of envy as they seem to get exactly what they want without a care for the consequences It’s not a trivial matter. Money is a common reason for couples to argue, and a main contributor to relationship break-ups. Wouldn’t you like to feel that you and your partner are both on the same page? To both be excited about your plans for the future? To feel that both of you are having your deepest needs (and some of your wants) taken care of? Money coaching is the ideal answer.
As a couple, you:
- Work together to set up a spending plan that reflects both the way your life is now, and the way you want it to
- Get the time and framework to figure out what’s important for both of you with money –earning, spending and saving
- Are able to drop the roles you may have taken on around money in your relationship e.g. “The Worrier”, “The Earner”, “The YOLO Spender”, “The Planner” “The Sensible One”
- Are able to both take responsibility for your money in a way that works for your relationship – earning, spending and saving
- Are able to take steps to make your money bring you the life you dream of, rather than the thing that causes stress and fights in your relationship
For pricing and packages on money coaching packages for couples, click here. If you would both like to work in a blame-free environment on getting your money right, then I can help.
Contact me. We’ll talk for 30 minutes and explore if us working together is right for both of you.
Money Matters in Business Too
I’m almost certain that you began your businesses out of a desire to make a difference doing what you love. Yes? Fantastic! Or are things not so fantastic? Does it seem like the business just drains your time and energy, and give you very little (or no) money in return? Money coaching can help you get the financial side of the business to a point where you can achieve your goal: make a difference doing what you love, AND make money doing it.
The Money Minder process for small businesses is very similar to the process for individuals. We still begin by considering your Needs, Wants, Dreams and Desires. Yes, even in a business setting, you still have them. And we get really detailed about what the true costs of running your business actually are. It can be confronting to face up to this. But not facing up to the true costs doesn't make the costs go away, it just makes you anxious, because you never quite know if you can afford what you have to spend. You may have planned to make a difference with your business while at the same time, achieving the nirvana of work-life balance. Money coaching can help you identify what’s really important, in both your business and your personal life, so that you achieve satisfaction in both
For pricing and packages on money coaching packages for individuals in business, click here. If you like the sound of this process for you and your business, contact me. We’ll talk for 30 minutes and figure out if this is the right step for you.
Really enjoyed this speaker. Gave me some good ideas/thoughts to take away.